Ponchos Available in These Styles
When you purchase a poncho from us you are helping protect important nesting beaches around the world, ensuring that the hatchlings make it to the water.
40,000+ Turtles Saved
For each Surf Poncho sold, we donate to SEETurtles.Org to save the life of 10 baby sea turtles!
SEE Turtles protects endangered sea turtles around the world by supporting community-based conservation efforts.
- 100% Cotton Children's Hooded Towel
- Lightweight, easy to pack in those beach bags and baby diaper bags
- Allows for privacy when changing children's clothes
- Perfect for kids to wear at the beach, pool, outdoors, camping, and more.
- Made with our custom southwestern diamond design print
- Fits most youth's aged 5 to 12 years old (3.5' to 5' tall)
- Poncho is 33" tall
- Fits most kids aged 1 to 5 years old (3.5' tall or less)
- Poncho is 24" tall
- Please note: infants and toddlers should never be put to bed or sleep while wearing clothing with a hood
- Teens can typically fit into our adult version
Say good-bye to the hassle of chasing your naked baby down the beach with a towel to dry them off, and say hello to your kids new favorite beach accessory to wear as they wallop around post their water dip.
For each poncho sold, we partner with SEE Turtles, a certified Non Profit Organization, to save the life of 10 baby turtles!
SEE Turtles protects turtles through their conservation trips, Billion Baby Turtles, Too Rare To Wear, Sea Turtles & Plastic, and education programs.
The funds are used to cover the costs of hiring local residents to patrol turtle nesting beaches and protecting the turtles and their nests.
This funding goes to community-based turtle organizations at key nesting beaches. In addition, the funds are used to build and maintain hatcheries where the eggs are protected until they hatch and are released to the ocean.