When you purchase a poncho from us you are helping protect important nesting beaches around the world, ensuring that the hatchlings make it to the water.
40,000+ Turtles Saved
For each Surf Poncho sold, we donate to SEETurtles.Org to save the life of 10 baby sea turtles!
SEE Turtles protects endangered sea turtles around the world by supporting community-based conservation efforts.
For each poncho sold, we partner with SEE Turtles, a certified Non Profit Organization, to save the life of 10 baby turtles!
- Wetsuit changing made easy
- Special dimensions to provide all the right coverage
- Unisex sizing - fits both dudes and chicks (male model 6'1", female is 5'4", poncho is approx. 40" tall)
- 100% Cotton - because we don't like synthetics
- Lightweight, great to travel with (or just leave in your car).
- Stoke guaranteed
New Kids Ponchos Available in both Youth Poncho and Kids Hooded Towel Sizes
SEE Turtles protects turtles through their conservation trips, Billion Baby Turtles, Too Rare To Wear, Sea Turtles & Plastic, and education programs.
The funds are used to cover the costs of hiring local residents to patrol turtle nesting beaches and protecting the turtles and their nests.
This funding goes to community-based turtle organizations at key nesting beaches. In addition, the funds are used to build and maintain hatcheries where the eggs are protected until they hatch and are released to the ocean.